Avalon House provides alcohol and drug free housing for women making changes in their lives. All of the residents are participants in a Treatment Court. Graduates of drug courts are half as likely to relapse and re-offend as may graduates of regular treatment programs.
Avalon House supports women and their children with a live-in residential manager, communal kitchen and living space and provides frequent resident meetings.
The Support We Provide
- Supporting sobriety while improving resident’s quality of life
- Expanding support systems by developing life skills and educational goals
- Encourage healthy choices through community.
Who We Serve
- Women who are 18 years of age or older
- Are currently managed by Treatment Courts
- Has maintained sobriety for a minimum of 30 days
- Have a commitment to remain clean and sober