InnSpire youth are males age 13 and older that are in greater need of supportive services due to behavioral and emotional difficulties. Youth may require specialized treatment services for their physically aggressive and assaultive behavior. Our staff are dedicated to the success of each resident and perform crisis intervention in a calm and professional manner.
Support We Provide
- Weekly individual and group counseling; family counseling
- Recreational skill development
- Intensive educational support
- Individualized services and support
- Evidence based practices around issues of safety, emotional awareness, grief/loss, and planning for a healthy future
Who We Serve
- Male youth, ages 13 – 17, in custody of the Oregon Department of Human Services
- Residents of Multnomah or Clackamas Counties with exceptions in certain circumstances
- Usually have had multiple DHS placements
- Youth with a history of physically aggressive and assaultive behavior
Eligibility is determined by the Oregon Department of Human Services with referrals by the youth’s Child Welfare Case worker.