Mission Statement - Expanding Opportunities
The Inn, with the community and other service
providers, expands possibilities and opportunities
for youth and their families. The Inn develops the whole person through strength based programs
focusing on life skills development, life experiences, family and responsibility. Our programs are
designed to be individualized offering services crafted to enhance partnerships with youth, family
- We believe in making commitments to youth and adults and their families knowing that we may need to take more time with some people than with others.
- We believe people can grow and change.
We believe we cannot do everything by ourselves. We are a part of a community of care that requires us to work with others.
- We believe in our responsibility in the community and the community of care provided transcends the boundaries of our programs. We will take the extra step to make the system work for our clients.
- We believe in individualizing and particularizing. Similar issues may not require the same intervention.
- We believe in respect and respect the rights of others.