- Support sobriety
- Expand support systems and strengthen families
- Improve quality of life
- Promote community
- Encourage healthy choices
Madrona House is alcohol and drug free transitional housing for mothers and children. Madrona supports 4 women and their children for up to a year with a live-in House Mentor, communal kitchen and living space, and frequent community meetings.
All of Madrona's residents are referred by the Department of Human Services and are receiving their services to stabilize.
- Applicant is 18 or older
- Applicant is currently case managed by DHS
- Applicant has maintained sobriety for a minimum of 90 days
- Applicant is committed to remaining clean and sober
For more information:
Call our Director of Housing Services, Steve