Here is a short list of local services, agencies, and programs that you may find helpful.
- Clackamas County Infoline (503) 655-8355
- Emergency Food Sites (503) 655-8861
- Energy Assistance (503) 650-5640
- Child Abuse Hotline (503) 657-6802
- Legal Aid (503) 655-8401
- Clackamas Women’s Services (503) 654-2288
- Emergency Shelter in Portland (503) 432-3986
- Community Information / Referrals Dial 211
211info is a comprehensive support hub for 2-1-1 that has a 25-year history of providing
people with free and easy access to the answers they need. We recommend searching their site
to find other services you may need.